New book: Mathematical Constants

Olivier Gerard ogerard at ext.jussieu.fr
Wed Sep 10 23:37:37 CEST 2003

Message from the Administrator.

Steven is not a member of seqfan, but his project on mathematical
constants is well known and has often links with integer sequences.

I am glad to see that after so many practical and legal troubles his
book is now available.

One may regret its price, which is rather high,
but this is not the only mathematical book in that
case. Anyway, a very extensive and valuable resource,
concentrating many unexpected links between almost
every domain of mathematics.

Please find attached his recent announcement for
your information.

Olivier