Should I wait to get more?

Victor S. Miller victor at idaccr.org
Mon Sep 29 23:36:56 CEST 2003

I have a new sequence, but I haven't been able to generate that many
terms yet, because after the current sequence new, untreated cases,
crop up.  Should I wait to handle more of these, or should I submit
the sequence now?  I expect to be able to handle some of the easier
cases soon.
--
Victor S. Miller     | " ... Meanwhile, those of us who can compute can hardly
victor at idaccr.org    | be expected to keep writing papers saying 'I can do the