seqfan.org anyone?

Marc LeBrun mlb at fxpt.com
Wed Aug 11 04:24:45 CEST 2004

I just received a reminder that my ownership of the domain seqfan.org will
expire on January 23, 2005.

Since I only grabbed when it looked like  NJAS might possibly need it to
support the OEIS at an AT&T-independent URL--and, as it turned out, he
didn't--I intend to let the registration lapse.

Unless, of course, someone has some other good and compelling reason why we
should maintain it.  I'm open to any and all ideas that actually make some
kind of actual pragmatic (as opposed to potential hypothetical) sense.  If
you have one, let me know.

Thanks!