Fw: OEIS 100K Party

Henry Gould gould at math.wvu.edu
Mon Aug 16 20:11:52 CEST 2004

*HAPPY OEIS 100K PARTY!* I attach a photo of myself with my number ONE
assistant, Half-Professor Miss Spotsie Ann.  . . .  My dog, she drank
all the beer! . . . Spotsie and I have a joint publication, which you
can find in /The B//ulletin of the Institute of Combinatorics and its
Applications/, Vol. 36, Sept. 2002, page 102.
So here's a toast from Spotsie and Henry for the unparalleled success of
the OEIS!!!! Prosit! Trinket aus! Gan bei!