Coordination sequences for semiregular tesselations

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Thu Dec 16 20:32:58 CET 2004

In the OEIS, I find the coordination sequences for the triangular lattice
(A008458), square lattice (A008574, though not commented as such),
and hex lattice (A008486).

How about coordinations sequences for the eight semiregular tesselations,
pictured at http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Tessellation.html.  I don't
know which of these are already in the database, but one of the coordination
sequences for the triangle & square tesselation in the second row, there
are points with 7 neighbors, these points have a coordination sequence
starting with 1, 7, 11, 18, ... which I do not see in the OEIS.