Sorry.

Robert G. Wilson v rgwv at rgwv.com
Thu Feb 5 00:16:10 CET 2004

Dear Sequence Fans,

	By going onto the net, I found out that SBC (Southwestern Bell Corp, a baby bell
co.) changes some of their log on procedures. Although I have my own domain name
(rgwv.com) the network at work, The Horse Of Course (a tack store), uses DSL and
the outgoing smtp was smtp.swbell.net. They no longer recognize that address and
did not inform us users that the new one is smtp.sbcglobal.yahoo.com. In my effort
to change and make things work before knowing the extent of the problem and
certainly not the cure, I was trying to force the outgoing mail and kept receiving
the error message that mail was not being sent. Later I found out that indeed it
was being sent but from my end it was not apparent since no copy was being placed
in my sent box. Anyway please accept my apology and be assured that it was not the
result of a virus. We use CA's Inoculate at all times.

Sincerely yours,

Bob.