duplicates

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Thu Feb 26 01:57:29 CET 2004

Dear Ralf,

I think i am going to restore all the
sequences I deleted.  What I will do is put in
a short entry like this, which will serve as a pointer
to the real sequence (Leroy suggested this, and of course
I have done the same thing already in many other cases,
especially for published sequences where I the A-number
appeared in print).

%I
%S Just the first line
%N Duplicate of A******
%O 1,2
%K dupe

Do you have a list of all the duplicates you have
found in the current investigation?  If so please send it to me.
I have a list too, but to be safe I would
like to see your version!

I will copy this to the seqfan mailing list, so they can
see what the short entries will look like.

Neil