One of Leroy Quet's sequences

Hans Havermann hahaj at rogers.com
Mon Feb 23 22:51:25 CET 2004

> 1,2,13,3,6,26,4,11,205,9,5,24,7,51,22,102,20,49,18,8,410,10,16,12,47,14
> ,...

I only placed about 1200 terms of this sequence, so I had a ways to go
to finger the higher (early) values. I do however have a picture of the
sequence that will give one a sense of the overall sequence dynamic:

http://odo.ca/~haha/j/num/flight.jpg

The red lines are an attempt to join the blue sequence points (where
this is possible, since I'm dealing with incomplete data). There is
line-doubling where the darker reds appear: I take it this is just an
artifact of low resolution.