quiz

y.kohmoto zbi74583 at boat.zero.ad.jp
Fri Jan 2 11:24:59 CET 2004

    Frank Ellermann wrote :

>y.kohmoto wrote:
>
>> We may ask the same question for Fibonacci sequence.
>> ....5, -3, 2, -1, 1, 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, .....
>> Where is the starting point?
>
>Adding the lost 1 it's ...5,-3,2,-1,1,0,1,+1,2,+3,5,...
>and then the best start is obviously 0, because the
>right terms are simply the absolute values of the left
>terms.
>
>You could add 0,1,-1,2,-3,5,...  as "signed" terms, if
>that's "interesting" (but I don't think so).
>
>                      Bye, Frank

    I agree with you.
    But  it is easy to decide the starting point of my sequence.
    For  example, the smallest number.

    I think "periodic" is not a reason for rejection.
    Suppose that someday of future you will see "on line encyclopedia of
DNA", but it contains no virus's DNA because they are "cyclic".
    Will you use it?
    Is it convenient?

    Yasutoshi

    PS