m!/k sequences

Leroy Quet qq-quet at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 14 22:57:38 CET 2004

There should probably be cross-reference links between these 2 sequences:

http://www.research.att.com/cgi-bin/access.cgi/as/njas/sequences/eisA.cgi?A
num=A058298

http://www.research.att.com/cgi-bin/access.cgi/as/njas/sequences/eisA.cgi?A
num=A077012

The latter is the former with the factorials repeated.

And there *might* even be some justification for including the sequence
of NON-factorial almost-factorials in the EIS.
(those integers = m!/k, for 2 <= k <= m-1)

I was wondering, regarding "almost factorials", what obvious
combinatorial applications they might have.

(And this last question is the reason I am posting to the entire seq.fan.)

thanks,
Leroy Quet