Summary so far: number of longest common substrings problem

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sat Jun 12 19:03:32 CEST 2004

Since I posted the original message to both the math-fun
and seq-fan lists, and some readers of one list may not
have been able to post their replies to both lists,
the following gives all the replies I have received to date
(13:00 Sat Jun 12 2004), beginning with the original posting.
There are 355 lines.
NJAS