Your favourite instructive papers in combinatorics

Frank Ruskey ruskey at cs.uvic.ca
Thu Mar 11 04:56:17 CET 2004

I think this paper would be perfect for your purposes:
Calkin and Wilf: Recounting the rationals
http://www.math.upenn.edu/~wilf/website/recounting.pdf
Cheers,
Frank

Frank Ruskey         e-mail: (last_name)(AT)cs(DOT)uvic(DOT)ca
Dept. of Computer Science        fax:    250-721-7292
University of Victoria           office: 250-721-7232
Victoria, B.C. V8W 3P6 CANADA    WWW: http://www.cs.uvic.ca/~(last_name)