Fw: [math-fun] mathematics hypertext

wouter meeussen wouter.meeussen at pandora.be
Sun May 30 12:09:34 CEST 2004

dear seqfanners,

the ideas exposed below are central to the OEIS too, I believe. Not only the body of internal (seq
to seqs) and external (EW's mathworld.wolfram.com) links, but also C.G. Bower's expositions in
"../~njas/sequences/transforms2.html" give the OEIS great didactic qualities. Possibly beyond its
original intended use?

Wouter.