OEUAI

y.kohmoto zbi74583 at boat.zero.ad.jp
Sat Nov 6 06:59:56 CET 2004

    Hello, Seqfans.

    OEIS rejected many sequences which I posted.
    I collected them and started to make an encyclopedia for my sequences.
    See "OEUAI" for "On-Line Encyclopedia of Unknown or Ambiguous Integer
Sequences"
         http://boat.zero.ad.jp/~zbi74583/OEUAI-04.htm
.
    Most of them are interesting and unknown.

    Don't post your sequence which OEIS rejected to OEUAI.

    OEUAI is my hobby, it is not a public project like OEIS.
    If you don't agree the reason why your sequence was rejected, then you
should make your encyclopedia with "C" number.

    Yasutoshi