Statistics of OEIS

Antti Karttunen Antti.Karttunen at iki.fi
Fri Nov 12 01:42:49 CET 2004

Jud McCranie wrote:

> At 10:53 AM 11/11/2004, liskov wrote:
> > I'd like to see some statistics of the current OEIS.
>
> I did some statistics on 1/1/2001.  Maybe I can dig out my old program
> and revise it.

And I wrote over a week ago a Perl-script that lists the most
cross-referenced sequences. But I will wait until the 100,000
seqs limit has passed, and only then run it again and publish
the results. (And the winner is... Axxxxxx, with over a thousand
references from other sequences. Well, you guess it... Actually,
the top dozen are all our well-known friends.)

Yours,

Antti