Help with definition of sequence

Andrew Plewe aplewe at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 26 07:32:20 CEST 2004

I'd like to submit the following sequence to the OEIS.  Usually I can
find enough information to cobble together something that more-or-less
makes sense to the average reader.  However, in this case I'm at a loss
for how, exactly, to describe this sequence.  It is constructed as
follows:

1,						1
2,	1,					3
3,	2,	1,				6
4,						4
5,	3,	2,	1,			11
6,						6
7,	4,					11
8,						8
9,						9
10,						10
11,	5,	3,	2,	1,		22
12,						12
13,	6,					19
14,						14
15,						15
16,						16
17,	7,	4,				28
18,						18
19,	8,					27
20,						20
21,						21
22,						22
23,	9,					32
24,						24
25,						25
26,						26
27,						27
28,						28
29,	10,					39
30,						30
31,	11,	5,	3,	2,	1,	53
32,						32
33,						33
34,						34
35,						35
36,						36
37,	12,					49
38,						38
39,						39
40,						40
41,	13,	6,				60
42,						42
43,	14,					57
44,						44
45,						45
46,						46
47,	15,					62
48,						48
49,						49
50,						50
51,						51
52,						52
53,	16,					69
54,						54
55,						55
56,						56
57,						57
58,						58
59,	17,	7,	4,			87

The sequence itself is in the rightmost column, i.e. 1, 3, 6, 4, 11, 6,
11, 8, 9, 10, 22, etc., which is the sum of each line.  As you can see,
it's essentially based on the primeth sequences (see, for example,
A007097).  Where I'm running into trouble is in figuring out how to
word a short description of the sequence.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!
	-Andrew Plewe-