[seqfan] BITXOR Partitions

Paul D Hanna pauldhanna at juno.com
Tue Oct 26 19:36:12 CEST 2004

Could someone extend the following sequence of BITXOR partitions?
I do not think that sequence is already in the OEIS.
I have not submitted due to lack of terms with certainty.

SEQUENCE NAME:

BITXOR partitions: number of partitions of n into distinct integers, each being less than or equal to n, under the binary exclusive OR operation, without regard to order.

Sequence begins (I think):
1,1,2,1,2,5,6,1,...

EXAMPLES.
bitxor partitions of 2^n equals 1.
bitxor partitions of 2^n+1 equals 2.
bitxor partitions of 3 equals 2:
  3, (1 XOR 2)
bitxor partitions of 5 equals 2:
  5, (1 XOR 4)
bitxor partitions of 6 equals 5:
  6, (2 XOR 4), (3 XOR 5), (1 XOR 3 XOR 4), (1 XOR 2 XOR 5)
bitxor partitions of 7 equals :
  7, (1 XOR 6), (2 XOR 5), (3 XOR 4), (1 XOR 2 XOR 4),
     (1 XOR 3 XOR 5)

One could also define the partitions of n under the binary AND operation (if not already in OEIS).

Thanks,
     Paul