more question

kohmoto zbi74583 at boat.zero.ad.jp
Tue Apr 19 04:47:22 CEST 2005

    Dear Olivier

    Does an archive of seqfan mailing list exist?
    I want to search and see the mails which I posted.
    I have seen a mail titled " Mode d'emploi" from SYMPA.
    Is there any explanation about archive in it?
    After all, I don't understand French.
    Tell me how to search.

    >"number of sequences which I submitted"

    Robert G. Wilson v
    Thank you for telling me the number is 106.
    I submitted sequences with typo mistake and different names.
         Yasutoshi Kohomoto       21
         y.kohmoto                       9
         Y. Kohmoto                     9

    Yasutoshi