find 2, 3, 11, ..

Ralf Stephan ralf at ark.in-berlin.de
Sun Apr 3 15:06:29 CEST 2005

> is there a way to search specifically for a sequence that *starts* with "2, 3, 11" excluding all
> those with a subsequence 2,3,11 anywhere within the sequence?

If you have a Un*x/Linux system you just say

grep ' ,2,3,11' stripped

with stripped the stripped file downloaded from the OEIS.
That works because the sequence starts with a space and a comma there.

On an older file (Dec 12) there are 107 hits which I've appended.
without the sequences. I'll mail it with the sequences to you.

ralf

A073098
A084743
A039654