improving A098122

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Fri Apr 8 17:10:58 CEST 2005

thanks for this correction:

Please remove the two lines under links
for A098122 that look like:

  Author?, Title?

They shouldn't be there.  (The two lines
below them are what should have been, they
should stay).

and thanks for a number of others, which are in the pipeline

Jim,  several times there have been long
discussions on the seqfan list, during the course
of which there will be suggestions for corrections
to OEIS entries.    This is what causes me
the most trouble
- and takes the longest time -
because I have to wait until the discussion is finished,
and then I have to go back over all the postings
to try to figure out what needs to be changed.

In contrast, corrections that come in via the "Comments" web page
get done a lot sooner.

I'll post this to the list.

Neil