A007374 and A014573

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 20:51:18 CEST 2005

I would suggest keeping just the first one, A007374, and adding onto
it the comment and reference fields of A014573.

I wasn't aware of either of those two sequences when I submitted the
related sequence A097942. A couple of weeks later Robert Happelberg
submitted a comment saying A097942 "is a subset of A007374. The former
is extracted by a process of removing from the latter terms that are
larger than the following terms." I e-mailed him asking him if he
aware of A014573, and if so, why he chose not to reference it in his
comment. He hasn't gotten back to me on that.

Alonso