Thematics Of Order -- Discussion

Antti Karttunen Antti.Karttunen at iki.fi
Tue Apr 19 12:55:44 CEST 2005

Joerg Arndt wrote:

>This might be interesting:
>\jjbibitem{simdiffpolyint}{Susan Landau, Neil Immermann:
>\jjbibtitle{The Similarities (and Differences) between Polynomials and Integers},
>1996}

It's listed both on Landau's & Immerman's pages:
S. Landau and N. Immerman, The Similarities (and Differences) between
Polynomials and Integers, /Int'l. Conf. on Number Theoretic and
Algebraic Methods in Computer Science/ (1993), pp. 57-59.
and this seems to be the PostSciprt-version of it:
http://historical.ncstrl.org/tr/ps/umass_cs/UM-CS-1992-066.ps

(it seems to be mainly concerned with Z[X] polynomials,
but I guess many of the same observations apply also to Z_2[X], Z_3[X],
etc.)

Yours,

Antti