more question

kohmoto zbi74583 at boat.zero.ad.jp
Tue Apr 26 03:18:29 CEST 2005

      Joshua    wrote :

  I've found the best way to archive a mailing list is to use Gmail -- the
search is VERY efficient!  Then I can search through my own mailbox for
things with seqfan in them along with any other desired search terms.

  If you are interested in trying gmail, I can send you an invitation to try
it (mail.google.com).

  --Joshua Zucker