TR : [math-fun] Sum of last ten digits

Alexandre Wajnberg alexandre.wajnberg at skynet.be
Thu Dec 29 17:51:19 CET 2005

Received from Mike Beeler
- a correction to his finding concerning the loop s=7. The new conclusion is
no less interessant than the preceding (erroneous) one.
- new results about loops s=7.

It's time to stop this branch of discussion on seqfan, and pursue it
separately; any one is welcome of course.

Have a nice week end, all.

A.