Sign of A062778

Christian G.Bower bowerc at usa.net
Thu Dec 8 02:31:16 CET 2005

I think the purpose of the nonn and sign keywords is database internal:
they let you know about the absence or presence of %V, %W and %X lines
in the internal format.  Thus any sequence whose visible portion contains
only nonnegative integers gets the nonn keyword regardless of what
happens later on.

Although, it would be interesting to settle the question about whether
this sequence actually is nonnegative.

Christian