On Creating A More Generalized Trott's Constant [Forward]

Hans Havermann pxp at rogers.com
Thu Dec 29 05:20:51 CET 2005

At the risk of duplicating something already here (I'm assuming it
isn't because this was mailed to me and to SeqFan, but I only saw one
copy in my mailbox), here is Michael Trott's response. The link
allows you to download (but only until January 4) a Mathematica
notebook with much useful information on this subject. If you don't
have Mathematica, you can still read it using a program called
MathReader (available here: http://www.wolfram.com/products/
mathreader/ ).

Begin forwarded message: