[math-fun] The new OEIS search page!!!!!

Richard Guy rkg at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Thu Dec 29 16:57:38 CET 2005

It appears to work superbly.  In honor of the occasion,
and to welcome in the new year, I'd like to propose
a more pronounceable name than OEIS.  Unfortunately
it's liable to get messages labelled as spam, so
I'll have to spell it out in full:

Popular Encyclopedia of Neil's Integer Sequences.

Best to all for 2006.     R.