The new OEIS search page!!!!!

cino hilliard hillcino368 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 30 21:07:00 CET 2005

Hi,
I like the new format. Just a couple of thoughts.

The Advanced search highlight probably should be The advanced search syntax
or instructions inasmuch clicking on it does not do advanced search any
more.

It would help if the page array at the right of the top of the lookup page
were repeated at the
bottom.

Maybe while we are in there we could put some space between preview and
submit or force
the submit to automatically preview every time a submit is performed with a
yes no option on that page. This will avoid a wandering mouse indicator from
tripping submit when you don't really want
too.

For windows google search bar users, the spell check is a good tool. It
gives you yet another path
to a perfect finished product by helping correct spelling and letting you
see other detail that may
be incorrect. While it is obvious, maybe this could be mentioned in the
hints.

The enhancements are great!

http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/index.html

Another suggestion,

In emails please append the link as above in case someone deleted  earlier
messages.

Have fun and a nice new year,
Cino Hilliard