new version again

Gottfried Helms Annette.Warlich at t-online.de
Fri Dec 30 21:35:46 CET 2005

Am 30.12.2005 19:28 schrieb N. J. A. Sloane:
> Thanks again to Russ Cox, all the known bugs have been fixed
>
> (including the indenting of lines and the problems
> with Submit.html)
>
> Please let me know if there are further problems.
>
> If anyone is running an old browser like Netscape 4,
> please let me know if things look strange.
>
> Neil

One tiny problem.
I just clicked in a crossreference at "A000272"; this gave a
 list of several (58??) results. Now I tried playing
around with sort order; it worked nice with relevance and
references, but after that sorting for number a page opened
with the message "an error occured".

Don't know, whether this is significant and always reproducable.

Oh well, the crossreference to A000272 was the result
of search 1,2,3,6,11,23,47,106,235, which is A000055, just
starting with the default at the main-page.

Regards -

Gottfried