Google vs OEIS

Karol PENSON penson at lptl.jussieu.fr
Tue Feb 22 15:07:55 CET 2005

    Dear Neil, Dear Seqfans,

    I have just discovered the existence of a test version ("beta version" )
     of a new search engine which is a mutation of Google but specialized
     in research papers and scientific data banks:

          http://www.scholar.google.com/

    It has a dialogue box  through which one can , I think,  get some infos
    how to adapt a given data structure so that Google can crawl into it.
    I suppose it could be adapted to search the OEIS.
    Any practical ideas ?

           Best regards   , Karol  A. Penson

Karol A. PENSON
Universite Paris 6              |  Internet : penson at lptl.jussieu.fr.
Lab. Physique Theorique des     |
Liquides                        | http://www.lptl.jussieu.fr/users/penson
Boite courrier 121              |
4, place Jussieu, Tour 24, Et.4 |      Tel : (33 1) 44 27 72 33
75252 Paris Cedex 05, France    |      Fax : (33 1) 44 27 51 00