Fibonacci and powers of 2

Creighton Dement crowdog at crowdog.de
Thu Feb 24 16:06:09 CET 2005

Dear Seqfans,

Just posted a long list of examples -all extraced from a single
floretion- to my homepage at http://www.crowdog.de/20801/27501.html

I imagine many will not have time to take a look at all of these
examples. In that case, you may want  to have a glance at the last one
involving Fibonacci and powers of 2 (as well as the sequence  1, -1, 3,
-2, 9, -3, 28, 1, 91, 38, 309, 241, 1092, 1197, 3991,  which I will
submit shortly )- it is my favorite of those listed as I have been
searching for something like it for quite a while. .

Many thanks / Sincerely,
Creighton