other OEISs

Marc LeBrun mlb at fxpt.com
Thu Feb 24 21:35:20 CET 2005

For some strange reason I've collected an arbitrary list of other things
sharing the acronym OEIS that turned up in some Google searches (I've taken
the liberty of hand-capitalizing some).  One of them is an unusual medical
term, another contains an embedded acronym.  Hope you may find something
amusing here.
"Enjoy"!

Office of Electronic Information Services
Office of Emergency Intervention Services
Office of Energy Independence and Security
Office of Equal-opportunity Information System
Office of Executive Information Systems
Offshore Engineering Information Service
Oklahoma Education Information System
Omphalocele, bladder Exstrophy, Imperforate anus, Spine defect (aka OEIS
complex/syndrome)
One Enterprise Information System
Open Energy Information System
Operational Efficiency Indicator System
Operational Event Information Systems
Operator Error Identification System
Opto-Electronic Integrated Systems
Order Entry Invoicing and Sales
Organizational and End-user Information Systems
Oscillating Electron Ion Source
OSPS External Information System (OSPS=Operator Service Position System)
Other Early Intervention Service
Other Environmental Issues Subcommittee
Overall Employment Information Service
Overseas Economic Information System