OEIS Pythagorean triples sequences

Ron ron at ronknott.com
Sun Feb 27 01:38:27 CET 2005

Dear seqfans:

  I have just uploaded a newly expanded and updated  web page
<www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/R.Knott/Pythag/pythag.html>
on Pythagorean triples.  There are also 5 online calculators (no plugins
needed and nothing is launched) that I have used to check and can be
used to extend 35  sequences in OEIS, as shown on the page.  It was
originally an attempt to describe those OEIS sequences on Pythagorean
triples and make them more accessible via descriptions for school
students while still being of interest to mathematicians.

   For those interested, please check out the page and send comments,
suggestions etc to ron at ronknott.com.

Make as many links to it as you like.

  with thanks

  Ron Knott

PS Neil:  If worth it, what's the best way to make submit this to OEIS
as a Comment
or Link on each of the 35 sequences?