sequence of Zak Seidov needs extending

Joshua Zucker joshua.zucker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 00:53:58 CET 2005

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:42:32 -0500, Jud McCranie
<j.mccranie at adelphia.net> wrote:
> At 11:00 PM 2/2/2005, N. J. A. Sloane wrote:
>
>  > %N A103359 Prime palindromic n such that pi(n) [A000720] is prime
> palindromic.
>
> I think I've seen this problem somewhere before.  I thought it was at Mike
> Keith's website, but I couldn't find it there.  It might be one of Carlos
> Rivera's prime puzzles.

I googled "palindromic prime pi", which led me to the Mathworld page
on Palindromic Primes, where I found the link to the problem at
Rivera's site:
  http://www.primepuzzles.net/puzzles/puzz_051.htm

Seems like the answer is nobody knows the next term, but if you only
insist that pi(n) be palindromic (and not prime) then there are two
terms given at Rivera's site.

--Joshua Zucker