Primes sorted by relation of largest divisors of p+-1

Hugo Pfoertner all at abouthugo.de
Sun Feb 20 19:11:50 CET 2005

"Franklin T. Adams-Watters" wrote:

> But what about primes p such that the number of divisors of p-1 is equal to the number of divisors of p+1?

That was mentioned at the end of my first message:

BTW, equal number of divisors is
http://www.research.att.com/projects/OEIS?Anum=A067889

Is there any explanation for Benoit Cloitre's observation for this
sequence:

a(n) seems curiously to be asymptotic to 25*n*Log(n) ?

I forgot to include this X-Ref in the submitted two sequences.

Hugo