graph theory

Emeric Deutsch deutsch at duke.poly.edu
Sat Jan 8 00:56:50 CET 2005

Dear seqfans,
In view of submitting new sequences to OEIS, I'd like to pick the
brain of graph theorists.

Let G be a graph with n vertices. By the ciliation of G we mean
the graph obtained from G by joining n new vertices to the n
vertices of G, respectively.

For example, a path graph becomes a "comb".

My first question: is "ciliation" a good term for this new graph?
Any suggestions?

My second question: can one improve on the wording of "the graph
obtained from G by joining n new vertices to the n vertices of G,
respectively" ?

Many thanks and Happy 2005.
Emeric

P.S. The second graph (the ciliation of G) is an "equible" graph
in the terminology of Farrell-Kennedy-Quintas-Wahid.