Two 'new' transforms for integer sequences: BoilDown and BlowUp

Detlef Pauly dettodet at yahoo.de
Tue Jan 11 18:05:45 CET 2005

Two 'new' transforms for integer sequences: BoilDown
and BlowUp
http://www.dettodet.de/bbtrans/

by Detlef R. Pauly (dettodet at yahoo.de)
2005-Jan-11 - last changes: 2005-Jan-11

The purpose of this temporary web page is to present
two 'new' transformations for integer sequences:
BoilDown and BlowUp. Moreover, we show results
applying these transforms to sequences of the On-Line
Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences (OEIS). A Maple
program was written that scans and 'boils down'
selected sequences of the OEIS.

Actually, this work is a spin-off from our research on
counting the number of (un)labeled posets with special
restrictions. Unfortunately, we have not 'boiled down'
A001035.

Any comments are welcome.

DET