graph theory

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Sat Jan 8 04:10:47 CET 2005

(Oops, I accidentally sent this to graphnet instead of seqfan ;-).

An even more general concept is to take a graph G and a |VG| copies
of a rooted graph H, then identify vertex i of G with the root of
the i-th copy of H, for each i.  This was called the "rooted product"
by Chris Godsil and myself in a 1978 paper (MR0494910) and the name
has been used regularly (but not very often) since then.

Brendan.

* Edwin Clark <eclark at math.usf.edu> [050108 12:55]:

----- End forwarded message -----