My suggestions rant for a possible improvement to OEIS

Franklin T. Adams-Watters franktaw at netscape.net
Sat Jan 8 04:38:30 CET 2005

This is ambiguous.  Does it mean "look for bisections of this sequence in the OEIS", or "look for sequences in the OEIS of which this is a bisection"?  (Creighton goes on to make clear that the former is what he means; but a priori, either one is equally likely - it is just a question of which sequence is submitted/looked-up first.)

By the time you put an unambiguous indiction of the desired feature in, it is (in my opinion) too complex for the basic lookup page.

--
Franklin T. Adams-Watters
16 W. Michigan Ave.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.