A100832: What exactly are amenable numbers?

Eric W. Weisstein eww at wolfram.com
Sun Jan 9 21:37:39 CET 2005

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005, David Wilson wrote:

> Actually, Eric Weisstein is known to frequent the math-fun and seqfan
> mailing lists, and we, myself included, have contributed much to his
> encyclopedia.  I would not be surprised if he picks up on this and
> makes the suggested changes.

Yes indeed.  I've already corrected the MathWorld definition for the next
update.

(BTW, if anyone has sequence-related comments that are specific to
MathWorld but not relevant to seqfan, please feel free to email them to me
directly at mathworld at wolfram.com.)

Thanks much and sorry for any confusion.
-Eric