A003682 - hamilton paths - comments and (possibly constructive) criticism..

Richard Guy rkg at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Mon Jan 10 20:34:41 CET 2005

Lovasz, in a lecture in Atlanta a couple of
days ago, mentioned a graph that he called V_8
It is an 8-cycle, with the 4 pairs of diametrically
opposite points joined.  It is in fact a M"obius
ladder, a fact he pretended not to know.

Same as the ladder mentioned below, but with the
sides joined the wrong way round.  As described
above, its crossing number might appear to increase
with  n,  but in fact it's 1.

See MR 37 #2627 or #98.      R.