Offsets of tables

Alexandre Wajnberg alexandre.wajnberg at skynet.be
Tue Jul 5 01:40:35 CEST 2005

About the rules to follow in order to establish correctly the offsets
in general, may be a kind of "way of use" or "instructions for use"
would be very useful!
...somewhere around the "Contribute new seq" file (are the informations
allready available there really sufficient? More exemples would be
usefull).

Alexandre