[Seqfan] Re: Need some help from Fibonacci experts...

Thomas Baruchel thomas.baruchel at laposte.net
Fri Jul 29 20:48:53 CEST 2005

On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 07:55:42PM +0200, Ralf Stephan wrote:
> If you have such problems often, you would be wise to develop a tool
> for yourself now. I could solve Expr for you tomorrow so you might
> want to wait but I offer help in implementing, too. Which one do
> you want?

Thank you very much ; I am very nterested in learning more about generating
functions, and I would like to develop a tool for Maxima at the same time.
For the moment, I would anyway be very happy to have your solution with
some explanations for each step of the work, as you already did in this
message.

What is the best thing to read for learning more about generating functions ?

Thank you for everything,

regards,

--
Thomas Baruchel