Floretion Spiral

Creighton Dement crowdog at crowdog.de
Sat Jun 25 23:01:42 CEST 2005

Good evening from (Oldenburg) Germany,

What I've plotted to now has been such that the x-axis was the natural
numbers and y-axis was (one or more) floretion sequence(s).

However, replacing the natural numbers on the x-axis with another
floretion sequence corresponding to the same floretion seems to me like
the right way to begin looking to create (vivid) representations of
these sequences in two / three dimensions. Two such sequences, plotted
against each other, are shown at
http://www.crowdog.de/FloSpiralVesEmChuBII.html

Do these spirals or something like them have a name?

Stupid question: Might someone help me by sending me with the answer to
this Maple question: I have two integer sequences A := [a1, a2, ..] and
B := [b1, b2, ...] which are plotted by first zipping them together...
PlotAB := zip ( (a,b) -> [a,b], A, B):  That works fine... However, if I
have three sequences A, B, and C (...trying to get hold of a plot in
3-dim) the "obvious" choice PlotABC := zip ( (a,b,c) -> [a,b,c], A, B,
C):  doesn't work. I've searched Google and various Maple help files but
haven't been able to find an answer.

Many thanks,
Creighton