FAMP ver. Moonlice 1.2

Creighton Dement crowdog at crowdog.de
Sun Jun 26 20:51:12 CEST 2005

Here is the link to the new version of FAMP (have not yet checked to see
if it runs properly on Windows)

http://www.crowdog.de/Moonlice1p2.zip
Size: apprx. 1.2 MB

A brief (incomplete) introduction is given at:
http://www.crowdog.de/Explanations.html

Notes:
I have drastically reduced the number of saved sequences in the
SavedFile
folder (from over a thousand to just three examples) in order to reduce
the size of the .zip file

to compile (not necessary to run): javac Moonlice.java
to run: java Moonlice (press "FAMP")

Known bugs: Large numbers over 10^7 cannot be trusted in general.
Trailing zeroes may get left off, for ex.1082649340 is falsely returned
as 108264934.

The "aligator button" inside has not yet been implemented (it is meant
to speed up force transform iterations).

I am constantly updating the program... check
http://www.crowdog.de/20801/home.html
for additional information.

Sincerely,
Creighton