A056809==A103652

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 20:55:27 CEST 2005

I've never had that experience. I always do a quick search before
submitting a new sequence, sometimes I even try different ranges of
terms (i.e., see if maybe a(20) to a(25) of my sequence might already
be a(3) to a(8) of another).

But in this case, any search would've showed the equality. A056809 and
A103652 are even the same in the range they display, 33 to begin and
4285 to end.

Furthermore, A056809's comment answers the question posed in the
comment of A103652, plus the older sequence has a PARI and a
Mathematica program, it's the complete package.

Alonso

"Math is the lesbian sister of biology." - Peter Griffin