Generalized sequence convergence?

Creighton Dement crowdog at crowdog.de
Sun Mar 20 12:31:55 CET 2005

Dear Seqfans,

I put a page on "generalized sequence convergence" at
http://www.crowdog.de/Seqconv.html

This is probably a good time to remind everyone that I am a physics to
math
"cross-over" and may have made several (hopefully only notational)
mistakes!
Might anyone know if this form of  "convergence" has a name or is
otherwise useful in other areas besides with the floretions?

Special thanks to Paul D. Hanna

Sincerely,
Creighton

-- Sonja is bigger than me and I am bigger than Sonja! (my 3-year-old
daughter expressing that she and her friend Sonja are exactly the same
height)