A076864 - is this multigraphs?

David Wasserman dwasserm at earthlink.com
Thu Mar 10 03:37:14 CET 2005

Dear Karol,
    I don't think that's quite right.  The subject line should be "COMMENT Gordon Royle Annnnnn".  "EDITED" is only for sequences that need editing.  It means that you're submitting a complete rewrite of the sequence.
    It is true that you can submit a comment with an email.  Some people might find that easier than using the submission form.

 - David