n!*Fibonacci(n)

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Sun Mar 27 09:17:58 CEST 2005

* Karol <penson at lptl.jussieu.fr> [050327 17:11]:
>    Dear Brendan,
>     Do you have also another version where you have not cheated ?
>     Thanks in advance ,    Karol

Let me define "not cheating".  This would be to find n!*Fib(n)
as the size of some natural set which cannot be decomposed into
X x Y where X and Y are natural sets of size n! and Fib(n)
respectively.  Or at least where such decomposition is non-trivial
to see or prove. Here "natural" is a technical word meaning "lovely".

The answer is: no, I don't know how to do it but it would be lovely.

Brendan.