Permutations: Adjacent Elements Are Coprime

Joshua Zucker joshua.zucker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 20:59:14 CEST 2005

My program (written independently in a different language) comes up
with the same first 7 terms, and here's some more:
  1, 2, 6, 12, 72, 72, 864, 1728, 13824,

and now I can see that it's
   http://www.research.att.com/projects/OEIS?Anum=A076220

and at least from the timing that my program is taking, it'll be a
long wait if I want more terms than they have there.  In fact I don't
even see how they got as many terms as they did ... my estimate is
that it would take more than a year.  Maybe they have a much more
efficient program than I do.

--Joshua Zucker